Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy Summer

Hi everyone,
   Sorry I haven't been on in a long, long, time.  I sometimes for get to write on here.  Let 's see.  I can't remember if I mentioned about Caroline coming here and last Christmas we got Maryellen.  She is our newest. DJ (Donna Jane) is no longer with us.  Our owner gave her to a little girl named Allie for Christmas.  Not to much happening here.  Except that Molly M. and Molly J. had gone to Strawbery Banke in Portsmouth, NH on June 19th ( Sunday) along with a friend's doll named Salone (?) that was staying with us.  Now she is back with her owner and we now have Solana staying with us.  My owner plans on going to AG in Natick, MA and looking at some of the new stuff that is out or that will be coming in August.  Hope everyone is enjoying there summer.  And reading any new AG books that are out.  Get a jump start on reading for school.  That will be right around the corners.  Since stores are getting set up for "Back to School".  Well I will try and get on here a bit more.  Take care.  Have fun and enjoy the rest of the summer.
                      Your friend Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment